|CoolerMaster NotePal Laptop Cooler Review|
|Written by Alex Goh|
|Sunday, 05 February 2006|
Page 1 of 4
It is ironic that laptops these days are not recommended for use on a lap; those who try may certainly get a burn or an "unpleasant feeling". CoolerMaster promises to solve that problem with the NotePal and also help with another thing or two. Come and see what we found!
Cooling desktop computers is such an easy thing to do as one can just add a fan here or there to cool a specific computer part or improve airflow in general. Even adding liquid cooling for CPUs and GPUs has become common, and fairly easy. Cooling laptops, on the other hand, is much different because one cannot access the insides as readily. Don't forget that we are talking about something that is portable and preferably quiet. Adding fans or liquid cooling is just not feasible. Today we look at CoolerMaster's Notepal laptop Cooler. Could this be the thing that every high-performance laptop user needs?
Recommended Laptop Links
- Macally Protective Keyliner and Screen Wiper For Laptops Review
- VIZO Paragon PAR-250 2.5 inch One Touch Backup HDD External Enclosure Review
- Targus Evolution 14 inch Ultra Portable Leather Laptop Case Review
- Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 Review
- Targus Toploading Trademark 400 Edition Laptop Case Review