|Lapworks Laptop Desk UltraLite Review|
|Written by Kelly Frankson|
|Sunday, 19 February 2006|
Page 1 of 3
LapWorks INC is the market leader in ergonomic mobile computing accessories that reduce the heat in laptops has just marketed a thinner (5/16”), lighter (14.6 ounces), longer (1.5” providing for a larger mouse area) laptop desk engineered for the new ultra portables and thin and light notebooks in mind can simply be described as a mobile laptop users dream come true. The Laptop Desk UltraLite helps protect and preserve your notebook computer from slips and falls and overheating, whether you’re working in the field, at your desk, or even on your coach.
At first, I was doubtful that this small piece of plastic could be of any benefit to me. It looks pretty plain and is something that you don’t necessarily think you need. But once you use it, you realize that you really cannot live without it. What a surprise this little piece of plastic ended up being.
Ready to Buy?
Recommended Laptop Links
- Macally Protective Keyliner and Screen Wiper For Laptops Review
- VIZO Paragon PAR-250 2.5 inch One Touch Backup HDD External Enclosure Review
- Targus Evolution 14 inch Ultra Portable Leather Laptop Case Review
- Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 3000 Review
- Targus Toploading Trademark 400 Edition Laptop Case Review